Girls Inc. Champions for Girls are generous individual philanthropists from across the U.S. and Canada who are dedicated to inspiring over 140,000 girls to be strong, smart, and bold.
As a member of Girls Inc. Champions for Girls, your gift of $1,000 or more each year enables more girls to experience Girls Inc., an experience that...
Creates a girl-only space where each girl has the freedom to envision a positive future
Brings trained adults together with girls to build their skills and draw out their resilience
Meets girls where they are, connecting to interests they already have, and expanding their horizons into areas they may never have imagined existed
Ensures each girl has the tools to grow up healthy, educated, and independent.
Become a Girls Inc. Champion for Girls as a:
Partner ($1,000 - $4,999)
Our thanks for being a partner in changing the lives of over 140,000 girls in Girls Inc. programs across the United States and Canada.
With our thanks, we are pleased to offer:
• Girls Inc. Champions for Girls lapel pin
• Recognition in the Girls Inc. national annual report with consideration for spotlight profile
• Option for listing in national Champions for Girls directory
• Access to engage with National President and CEO Judy Vredenburgh on issues facing girls
• Invitation to networking event and recognition at the annual National Conference
All Ally benefits plus:
• Invitation to an exclusive leadership event featuring a keynote speaker at National Conference,
• Opportunity to connect with a Girls Inc. National Scholar
All Advocate benefits plus
• Recognition in the Girls Inc. national luncheon program in New York or Los Angeles
• Consideration for membership in the Champions for Girls National Council
All Luminary benefits plus:
• Private meeting with Girls Inc. National President and CEO, Judy Vredenburgh
• Invitation to an exclusive reception at the New York or Los Angeles Luncheon
For more information, contact:
Terra L. Harris
302-575-1041 ext 120